- in this post, we will discuss about live Nifty support and resistance that works for finding buying zone and selling zone of Nifty.
- This whole data is taken from each strike price of nifty and calculation only based on this.
- This Live data gives you where the strong support of Nifty is and where is the strong resistance of Nifty in the current situation.
- if you are an options trader so you must check these levels for finding quick trading opportunities in options strike.
- if you will check options data on NSE India website you would surprise that its gives you quick data about the support and resistance of Nifty after calculating its open interest data and change in open interest data. you can crosscheck this data.
- Now we will talk about Nifty Max Pain data what this data says you it simply tells you about where this expiry will end.
- This means if Max pain is 14800 so we can assume this expiry ends near this strike price.
- Strongest support – Strongest support means recent support or recent build-up in 2-3 days.
- Strengthening support – Means major support Nifty can’t go below this huge build-up on that strike price.
- Strongest resistance – Strongest resistance means recent resistance or recent selling happening in 2-3 days.
- Strengthening resistance – Means major resistance Nifty cant go above this huge selling happening on that strike price.
AUTO REFRESH ON
“Must read:1. Best intraday strategy”