in this post i have told you about how to select stocks for intraday ?
Please follow some tips which i will tell you in brief . Some rules are there for selecting stocks for intradat just follow the rules and you are ready to go with less risk .
|Rules you need to follow ?|
- First, we need to track which Nifty index opened near Yesterday’s high (Nifty index – means it may be from FMCG, AUTO, Banking, Pharma, Fin services, Energy any one sector or index. Click here for track all index
- Now 2nd step is find some stocks from which sector that is opened near yesterday high , stock should also open near yesterday high .
- Both stock and index should open near yeterday high .
- Take 2-3 stocks with this parameters add to your wathclist .
- Now trade with same quantity and same stoploss. it will manage your risk .
- You can take Sl as per your risk . Like 3-5 rupess and target will also 1:1- 1:2.
PLEASE watch video for full and proper guidance .